Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stupid Obsessions Of Mine

  1. I have floral wallpaper in my bathroom. Every time I'm in there I count how many blossoms of a particular color are on it even though I have it memorized.
  2. I have never played a match of tennis, nor been to a live match, nor even watched a match on TV, but I follow the results of Men's Singles very closely and have been for the past 5 years. I am particularly obsessed with Rafael Nadal.
  3. I check my email about 20 times a day.
  4. I put my watch, cellphone, keys, and wallet in the exact same place every night before going to bed.
  5. I feel like I have to complete every single side-quest and mini-game in computer RPG's which pretty much makes WoW feel like a bottomless pit to me.
  6. When I make To-Do lists I check things off as I complete them, then cross them out as I complete "sets" of tasks, and then black everything out when the list is done. It feels like I accomplished more.
  7. If I can possibly help it, I start every single day with a swig of orange juice.
  8. I always eat red M&M's last.
  9. Once I realized I had posted to this blog everyday for the first 10 days of May I felt like I had to finish the month that way.
  10. #9 was the only reason for this post, but putting up one stupid obsession didn't seem like enough and if it was going to be a list then it had to have 10 things on it.

No comments: